As with most of the resin midels I have worked on this took me quite a long time, not sure why that is, part procrastination, part life getting in the way. At any rate he's finished. I was very happy with the end result but did have a hard time airbrushing this in quite a few places, so you will certainly see some brush marks. Not a whole lot of description needed here. I utilized a metalic Blue for the upper chest the rest of the colors were pretty basic. I used Clear Smoke for the highlights as well as some lighter Blue and Clear Red. For the flag I used some very thin floral wire, ran it down the seams and bent it to give the flag a "rippling in the wind" look. The bas was a mish mash of colors, in varying light coast, nothing overwhelming. I hope you enjoy viewing him.
HOME
back to resin model home